This CORDOVA SAFETY PRODUCTS brand Cold Snap™ cut-resistant, thermal glove is constructed of 7-gauge, hi-vis green, terry shell with brushed, acrylic/polyester.
Natural rubber latex gloves offer exceptional gripping power and outstanding protection against punctures and abrasion. Rated for freezing temperatures. The seamless, machine-knit shells and the high elasticity of the latex coating, make these gloves form-fitting, flexible, and comfortable. The CORDOVA SAFETY PRODUCTS brand Cold Snap Thermo™ glove provides a 2-ply, polyester/acrylic thermal lining. It offers a sandy latex palm coating for gripping power and a full latex coating for water resistance.
- COLD PROTECTION: Two-Ply Polyester/Acrylic Thermal Lining
- DURABILITY: Outer Shell, 15-Gauge Polyester
- COMFORT: Soft Inner Shell, 7-gauge Brushed Acrylic
- WATER RESISTANCE: Full Blue Latex Coating
- GRIP: Dark Gray, Sandy Latex Palm Coating
- SIZE: S-2XL
- Contact Cold Level 1; CE/EN 511
- CE/EN 388:2231
- Safe for Food Contact
This Listing is for 1 dozen gloves.
CAUTION: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. If signs of an allergic reaction appear, please discontinue use and contact your physician.