SUPPORTS YOUR BODY’S IMMUNE SYSTEM† – Contains 500 mg of vitamin C for all-day immune support.† Includes ascorbic acid and phytonutrients found in lemons, oranges and grapefruit, which provide antioxidant protection from free radicals.†Slow, steady release for 8 hours. 60 Tablets, recommended 1 tablet a day.
Support your immune system†
Plant-based supplement with 500 mg of vitamin C for all-day immune support.†
- Made with acerola cherries, one of nature's most concentrated forms of vitamin C, grown on our certified organic farms.
- Slow, steady release over an 8-hour period for improved utilization of vitamin C.
- Includes ascorbic acid and phytonutrients that provide antioxidant protection from free radicals. †
- Scientific research has shown that vitamin C plays an important role in maintaining healthy tissues and supporting immune system function.
A daily serving provides more vitamin C than the equivalent of seven oranges, 16 lemons, or six grapefruits.
- Easy-to-swallow, ideal for sensitive stomachs.
- Lactose and fructose free.
- Does not contain any artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or sweeteners.
Children under 12 years of age, pregnant or nursing women, or anyone with a medical condition should consult with a physician before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid, Acerola Powder)||500 mg||556%|
|Acerola Cherry Powder (Malpighia emarginata L.) (fruit), Maltodextrin||120 mg||†|
|Citrus Bioflavanoids Complex: Grapefruit, Mandarin, Lemon (fruit and peel)||35 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydropropyl Methylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Methylcellulose, Glycerin, Carnauba Wax.
Why is our Vitamin C Extended Release considered plant-based?
In addition to ascorbic acid, Vitamin C Extended Release includes natural vitamin C from acerola cherries in combination with natural antioxidants from citrus bioflavonoids of lemons, oranges, and grapefruit. The plant ingredients used are dried from whole foods. The 120 mg of acerola powder contributes 30 mg of natural vitamin C per tablet, equating to 50% of the U.S. Recommended Daily Intake – a significant contribution to daily intake.
Our Vitamin C Extended Release is NSF certified. What is NSF certified?
Choosing a product certified by NSF International gives you confidence that what's on the label is what's in the product. From extensive product testing and material analyses to unannounced plant inspections, every aspect of a product's development is thoroughly evaluated before it can earn NSF certification. NSF certification is your key to making sure that the products you use meet strict standards for public health protection.